A dynamic fitness community for those who value innovation, efficiency, and no b.s.
Open for business at 470 James St. as part of District New Haven
At the District Athletic Club we offer a NO contract, NO commitment, and NO B.S. approach to gym memberships.
Gone are the days of one size fits all fitness options. Your daily schedule is already full of commitments and obligations that pull you in every direction every day, which can make it difficult to find time for yourself. Having the choice to take a class one day, set up a specific appointment for another, and the freedom to come in whenever the gym is open frees you from another one of life’s obligations. The old way of getting your fitness is dead. At the District Athletic Club this is
Your Fitness: Evolved
The District Athletic Club offers professional services from five different fitness businesses all born right here in New Haven. Click here to learn about all of the businesses and services offered at the District Athletic Club.
- Your membership price never increases
- No silly maintenance or other hidden fees
- No contracts, cancel at any time
- Access to all the DAC amenities
The DAC is unlike any gym you’ve been to before, so we’d love to show you around. Fill out the information below and we’ll follow up so you can see what the District Athletic Club has to offer.
The District Athletic Club is a collaborative fitness community housing more than five types of group, one-on-one, and self-guided training businesses, including CrossFit New Haven, Balanced Yoga, Turn Spin Studio, DAC Personal Training, and the DAC Fitness Center all centrally located in an inviting and innovative, 15,000 square ft. facility
As a member of the DAC Fitness Center, you will have access to:
- Free, on-site parking
- Locker rooms and showers
- Variety of healthy ready-to-drink/eat beverages and snacks
- Towel service
- Prepared Meal Delivery service offered by Kettlebell Kitchen
- Member lounge
- Free weights, functional trainers, and all new Precor weight machines
- Treadmills, ellipticals, Adaptive Motion Trainers featuring streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, and more
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT) Classes
- Try any of the DAC Businesses for FREE