December DAClete of the Month – Shanelle Spinella
We’ve had the pleasure of getting to know Shanelle for the past year (HAPPY DAC ANNIVERSARY!) and we’re so proud of how consistent she’s been, and how open she’s been to new fitness endeavors.
Shanelle is a true ambassador of DAC! You’ll hear her singing the praises of her personal trainers and yoga instructors. Now it’s our turn to tell her how much we appreciate her at District Athletic Club! Thank you for being part of our fitness family!
Let’s hold her accountable to her 2020 goal of coming to the gym FIVE times per week!
Find out more about Shanelle:
1. How long have you been a member at District Athletic Club? December 2019 will be one year at DAC.
2. What are some of your fitness goals to accomplish in 2020? To work out 5 times a week instead of 4.
3. What are some of your recent accomplishments of which you’re most proud? Staying consistent. Personal training, Yoga and now HIIT 🎉
4. Do you adhere to any form of daily/weekly diet regimen to power your workouts? What does your dream cheat meal/day look like? I love Protein shakes! And, I love Pizza!
5. If you were to choose a workout for the entire DAC, what would it look like? (It can be anything!) Outdoor Yoga in the Summer.
6. How do you spend your time when you’re away from DAC? In the Hair Salon as a Stylist.
7. What is one fact that other DAC members may not know about you? I always quit the gym! I now have consistency and I feel amazing thanks to DAC.
8. Do you have any motivational thoughts or suggestions to folks just getting started at the gym? The first step is getting there! Once you’re in the door, you will love it! Don’t give up!